Cosmetic and skincare compliance is becoming a top priority for many brands. Whether you are looking for help becoming compliant here in the United States or if you have several countries you are looking to branch into First Impact New York is here to help.
Companies looking to expand their sales and distribution outside of the United States quickly learn cosmetic import/export regulations vary worldwide. The First Impact New York team is here to guide you as your brand expands into other countries.
A Cosmetic Safety Assessment, mandated by the EU, is a widely accepted informational format for many countries (distributors and authorities). Cosmetic brands looking to expand their business to an international level will benefit from our team's abilities and expertise to fulfill the international paperwork and packaging compliance requirements.
Some of our services include:
- United States OTC Regulatory Compliance
- FDA Compliance
- Ingredient List
- Quantitative qualitative
- Prop 65 compliance
- Claims review
- Cosmetic Product Safety Assessments (EC) 1223/2009 Annex I, Part A and Part B
- EU Regulatory Compliance 1223/2009 EU Cosmetic Regulation
- Packaging Labeling: Claims & Compliance - Domestic & International
- INCI (International Nomenclature for Cosmetic Ingredients) Ingredient Labeling
- Claims Substantiation - review all packaging verbiage for compliance
- Canada Cosmetic Registration
- Natural Health Product
- Drug Identification Number
Contact us for further information.